These bills will undermine the existing laws that have enabled the Web to thrive, creating millions of U.S. jobs.
Here’s what you can do:
- Learn about SOPA and PIPA and tell your friends and family why it’s important that these bills are NOT passed
- Learn if your U.S. Representative or Senators support SOPA or PROTECT IP through SOPAOpera.org
- Use the tools at AmericanCensorship.org, Engine Advocacy, and PopVox to tell Congress where you stand.
- Participate in Better Activism Day
- Call or meet with or email your representatives in Congress.. Make your voice heard! Congress begins voting on these issues on January 24th, so act fast.
- If you are in Seattle, like I am, there is a rally in downtown Seattle today (Jan 18th) to educate people about SOPA and PIPA. Join in if you can!