These bills will undermine the existing laws that have enabled the Web to thrive, creating millions of U.S. jobs.
Here’s what you can do:
- Learn about SOPA and PIPA and tell your friends and family why it’s important that these bills are NOT passed
- Learn if your U.S. Representative or Senators support SOPA or PROTECT IP through SOPAOpera.org
- Use the tools at AmericanCensorship.org, Engine Advocacy, and PopVox to tell Congress where you stand.
- Participate in Better Activism Day
- Call or meet with or email your representatives in Congress.. Make your voice heard! Congress begins voting on these issues on January 24th, so act fast.
- If you are in Seattle, like I am, there is a rally in downtown Seattle today (Jan 18th) to educate people about SOPA and PIPA. Join in if you can!
You’ll find lots more information about Head First and my books at WickedlySmart.com (to be launched in about a month). And look for this book later this year, in fall of 2011.